FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please help with spending $3K in 3 months (my serve accnt was shutdown)
Old Apr 6, 2016, 10:33 am
fandi

Originally Posted by ElPresidente
If you have small people you are probably a Costco member, and you buy Kirkland diapers etc. in bulk. Buy Costco Cashcards. I find this handy whenever I need to pull some spending forward for signup bonus. The stores only take American Express, but the WEBSITE will take anything, so buy them online with Visa/MC and free shipping. Cashcards also good at the gas pumps.

I am confused why you think paying utilities requires tracking? I just paid my T-Mobile bill ahead by $600. It's on autopay so when it stops being in credit, payments will pick up as normal.

Back during Q4 Chase Freedom 5X on Amazon, I bought multiple Netflix gift cards to cover next 9 months as one angle. I also bought some Amazon gift cards and spent it all by New Years.
Thanks for the info. I don't have Costco membership but I go to Sam's from time to time. By tracking the prepaid expenses for utility bills, I meant I have to keep track if they deduct correctly every month.