FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Aruba vs Ziva Montego bay
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2016, 12:10 pm
Dsscon

Originally Posted by neuro0
To anyone who visited both properties, which one is better if you don't care about the all inclusive option. Diamond here, most likely this will be a paid stay.
Which beach is better? I have to been Aruba few time, so I know the Palm beach pretty well.
Do people go outside of the Ziva property for tour? It seems there is not much to do there.
For a change, I want to go somewhere other than Aruba, but I am afraid I will be disappointed just like my last trip to Cancun
Went to Ziva over Christmas. The property is great, the food is better than other AI's. We booked tours in the lobby for Dunns falls river and a catermaran cruise on different days. The main road from the airport to Hyatt Has shopping and some restaurants but we had kids and didn't go out at night. We were not disappointed with MBJ. Aruba is probably the closest you will get to felling like you are in the US and the beach has better sand than Mbj Hyatt. More restaurants in Aruba but you are paying for AI in Mbj. I would go back to Mbj for about 5 days