FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Let's Eat - Domestic/Canada/Latin America First, Business, & p.s. BusinessFirst
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:53 pm
bluepig1

Programs: United GS, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Gold, AA Gold
Wow!

Been flying a lot of p.s. breakfast flights (have had that herbed cream cheese omelette more times than I can count) lately, and a lot of ORD-SFO (spinach quiche FTW) but last night I had the pleasure of LGA-ORD in F at dinner time. Except for the fact that the flight was diverted to MKE due to storms in ORD (wouldn't let us deplane and we eventually got home 3 hours late), I was really pleasantly surprised with the meal.

Choices were tonkatsu breaded chicken breast and rice, or "spanish-style seafood paella". Went with the seafood paella, though my neighbor's breaded chicken breast seemed to have a curry sauce with it and smelled pretty good. My paella wasn't really seafood - had only one (really tasty not overcooked) shrimp, but also a lot of chicken breast (not too dry), and sausage. But the rice was seasoned nicely and overall this was the best short haul entree I've had in a while. Would definitely get this again, and was glad for the meal when the folks in Y were pretty hungry as the flight time stretched long with the diversion.