Old Mar 29, 16, 8:40 am
allanyong

Programs: MH, CX Marco Polo Silver
Originally Posted by JordanWalker View Post
This has to be the worst BRG program ever.

Telling me booking.com isn't "publicly viewable" and promotional rates are not eligible.

haha they told me different Story about booking.com. I am sure those BRG staff are bunch of high school drop out crack heads. If you cannot use booking.com, what is the point... I did not even look other OTAs... let's give money to other chains or independent B&B then. I totally wasted my time to match their useless diamond status.

Thank you for contacting Best Western International.

We have processed your Low Rate Guarantee Claim. Unfortunately we regret to inform you that the claim has been denied for the following reason(s):

The claim would not be have approved as the rate offered is a discounted rate. The terms and conditions of the Low Rate Guarantee program state: Affinity Partnership, Association, Corporate, Group, Negotiated, Package (e.g. those including flight, car, etc.), Wholesale, Opaque (i.e., those that do not reveal the hotel name and location until after booking, such as those available on Priceline.com and Hotwire.com), Discount, and Promotional rates are not eligible for the Program.”

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let us know and we appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

Sincerely,