Old Mar 28, 16, 12:22 pm
chongl

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Upon arriving, we were given a brief tour of the resort via a golf cart. Check-in was at 2PM and it was around 12:30 when we arrived. They sat us right by the water and went through some paperwork and safety briefings to sign. Being a platinum member via the IHG card, we were seated in a slightly sectioned off area which was nice. They bring out a cold towel and some refreshments to help cool you off.

Once that is squared away, they suggest you grab some food and return around 2PM for the check-in. We went to the Sands which is right next to the pool area. I had a Mahi Mahi sandwich and my wife had a shrimp caesar salad.

After our meal, we went back to the check-in area to wait until the room was ready. They call your name and drive you out to your overwater bungalow. A few shots of the space are below. I'll upload the short video I took if I can remember to do so later on

View as you walk through the front door

Living area on the left with the see through glass table

Bedroom on the right with a nice large window and killer view to wake up to

Bathroom area further to the right of the bedroom

View from the deck with the chapel in the background

For the rest of the day, we just relaxed and did some of the free activities like paddle boarding, pedal boating, kayaking, etc. There are also "cultural immersion" activities that go on at noon daily by the pool. We participated in one so far called the coconut show. Since we were the only 2 people, I participated in opening up coconuts in 2 different ways which was fun (other than being drenched in sweat).

Heading out right now...will add some more info/pictures later. Thanks for following!