View Single Post
Old Mar 28, 16, 2:20 am
intuition
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QR PC Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, SK EB silver, Nordic Choice Platinum, Liberokerho GOLD, SJ Black
So I changed my SOP and went to the pier today. I must agree, the lounge design is much better than the wing. I just arrived, but I can already tell that it has a way more cosy and relaxed feel and yet not very dark (despite the location "below deck".

I do notice one thing that is worse than the wing though. In the wing, you are asked for a drink within minutes of your arrival. Upon arriving in the pier there were plenty of seats free in the library section, but not a single one that was cleared from the previous "resident". Perhaps I arrived right after a rush, but now 10 minutes later that one lady is still moving around in slow motion, clearing plates.

Also, there is more piss on the wash-room floor... Perhaps also a rush-thing, but I percieve the wing as being better staffed keeping stuff AOK in the never ending battle with the filthy passengers...

PS
To keep this thread somewhat on topic, I can also report that my CX check in agent interlined my bags from CX to SK on separate tickets, without moving a muscle.