FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - is this for real?? anyone used this?
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2004, 6:03 pm
duranza

Programs: LFFRS BOD
is this for real?? anyone used this?

BoardingPass - THE LOWEST AIRFARE ONLINE

Are you sure it was the lowest?

How much time did you spend and how many websites did you have to search to get what you thought was the lowest airfare? TraveLogia BoardingPass is a FREE software program that you download, install and run from your own personal computer. It simultaneously searches over 200 of the top airline and discount travel websites including Travelocity®, Expedia®, Orbitz®, Hotwire®, CheapTickets®, JetBlue®, Hotels® and many others for the absolute lowest air, hotel, and rental car prices available online.
Requirements * PC (Macintosh Version NOT Available) * Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher * Minimum 128MB Recommended * DSL or Cable Internet connection recommended. Modem connection takes longer

3-minute E-movie about BoardingPass, Click Here

Download Your BoardingPass Now, Click Here

Also, if this FIRST CLASS TRAVEL PACKAGE sounds good to you..."A 4-day/3nt cruise for 2 to the Bahamas, 8 free pairs or airline tickets w/ hotel purchase, a buy one get one free airfare voucher, 4 discount vouchers for 2-bedroom luxury resort accommodations for $46/nt, and an amazing First Class Upgrade Pass good on air, hotel, and auto rentals for 1 full year"... all for only $399, please let me know. Or, if you know someone else that travels and may be interested, you can earn up to $100 per referral. If you are interest in how you can get the same travel package above for only a $70 investment while also earning a residual extra income of over $1,000/month doing what I do from home in just a few hours a week, just click "Ask Seller a Question" for more information. No scams... money back guarantee...and if you are not interested in making extra money I'll pay you to refer me to people that are. No selling. Will train. Even try for free and prove to yourself that it works.

FOUND THIS ON EBAY

[This message has been edited by duranza (edited Mar 18, 2004).]