FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why Does Anyone Play at CET?
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2016, 10:31 pm
Edgerfly
Suspended

Programs: AS MVPGold75K, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Pan Am million-miler
Why Does Anyone Play at CET?

I really hate CET. They are so cheap, and so chinsy with their comps. There is no personal service, and they treat every customer like a number. I am a mid- to high stakes table games player. This last trip my avg bet was about $800 for 3 hours. My suite that was comped (but not really cause they have these ridiculous resort fees) was nice. I called in the middle of the night and said can I have 4 bottles of water, the operator said she could only send two. I said okay two is fine.

It was March Madness weekend and they refused to valet my car because it was full. Even though I am a hosted guest and play high, and have platinum status. The next day I got a slice of pizza and asked for a cup for water. The nice employee behind the desk said she'd have to charge me $1 for the cup.

All these incidents just epitomize CET and how cheap they are. Not to mention how cheap their table games are. I have never seen so many 6:5 blackjack tables. I hate playing at their properties and I hate giving them any of my action. MGM treats their players so much better, their properties (Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, Aria) are so much nicer, and they have better games.

So I ask, why does anyone play at CET?