FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards.
Old Mar 22, 2016, 11:59 am
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beltway
I don't recall seeing any credible report that this has ever happened. (Chase has done it at times, but never Citi AFAIK.)
Yes, but these are new sorts of Citi application pages which don't mention what the bonus is and totally rely on the landing page to document that. Lots of things that "never happened before" at Citi have happened in the past year or two (such as approving someone yet not giving them the bonus), which implies more things may change in the future. So it seems to me prudent, to protect against this suddenly changing, to always use offers with "live" landing pages as long as those exist, in lieu of "zombie" links.

But the way the wiki present zombie links before the links with working landing pages seems to invite some people to keep using zombie links even when newer links exist. Which may or may not be leading to the high amount of W-WE failures of late.

I wonder if the wiki should be reorganized to show the newest link first, instead of the oldest link first (while keeping the numbering as it is)?