FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Let's Eat - Domestic/Canada/Latin America First, Business, & p.s. BusinessFirst
Old Mar 21, 16, 1:44 pm
goodeats21

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Plat Premier (+AMB); Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by qukslvr619 View Post
The chicken quality is much better than the 2013 version though the corn salsa had a little more flavor if I recall correctly.

Needless to say its nice to have something decent on Express flights; granted the snack plates seemed to be superior to the hot entrées so if there were any carryovers thankfully it was the better of the two.
Agree 100% on the catering of F on UAX now. Quite a change (for the better) from the 3 hour flights featuring a small bag of snack mix.

Glad to hear the chicken quality has improved. I have always thought the value of the hot vrs cold meal has been overstated. I am quite happy to have a quality cold meal instead of a warmed up, questionable frozen-dinner choice. Plus it takes the skill of the FA out of the equation when trying to finish cook items.

Last edited by goodeats21; Mar 21, 16 at 2:33 pm Reason: typo