FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 'Best credit cards for KF miles accrual' master thread
Old Mar 14, 2016, 5:36 pm
toothpick2

Originally Posted by demue
Haha, you are quite a funny one. For what it is worth, I'm not sure how wrong one can go when paying a delivery service with a credit card like the UOB PPV. My case in question was Foodmatters and the first time I charged it I checked with UOB afterwards and it counted for 10UNI$ as a Paypal transaction which is the only way that service accepts credit cards. Subsequent months the UNI$ balance looked off and UOB had not credited 10UNI$. Go figure, but hey we are talking UOB here.

Either way, as you are doubtless an experienced credit card optimizer and a smart and sharp cookie, you could start making this thread better and share what food delivery service you used that worked just fine for 10UNi$. Everyone can make claims and say the contributions by people here are poor, but maybe you want to add some actual value for a change and actually share some info that helps others instead of telling everyone actively posting here that we are kind of rubbish .
The food delivery service I used was in fact Foodmatters. It used my UOB credit card and got 10UNI$ when ordering my meals. My favorite is the Lentil salad with curry vinaigrette. I have it twice a week, I recommend it.

You should call UOB and the Foodmatters to sort it out.