FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking confirmed but no e-ticket
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2016, 4:39 pm
ciccio17

Originally Posted by Yllanes

As the previous quote says, it is a good idea to check this for all your reservations. Normally the e-ticket number appears in the booking confirmation email, but sometimes it takes longer. If this happens, you can keep checking when you manage your booking on iberia.com (go to Passenger Information and click the + sign next to your name to show the details). You can also see your e-ticket number on classic.checkmytrip.com (not just with IB).
Thank you as first thing! Now this is becoming more complex. Just checked on "checkmytrip":

My reservation: e-ticket number is there but in the "notes" box at the bottom it states "DEAR MR/MRS IT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE TO ISSUE YOUR
TICKET. PLEASE CONTAC US ON 0 870 609 0500 IN THE NEXT
24 HOURS TO AVOID CANCELATION OF YOUR BOOKING.
THANK YOU."

-My partner reservation (she is flying the same dates and today apparently we were confirmed by the customer service - also via email - that her flight had been rescheduled to tomorrow), the e-ticket is there but I can only see the return route (it's showing only HAV-MAD-FCO) while the first route (LGW-MAD-HAV) is missing.

I guess it will be another long day tomorrow at LGW...

Last edited by ciccio17; Mar 14, 2016 at 4:54 pm