FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: LAX / Los Angeles TBIT / Bradley Int’l. oneworld Lounges
Old Mar 14, 2016, 5:18 am
no2chem

Programs: AA EXP (owe), BA Silver (ows), AB Silver (owr), WN A+/CP, IHG Spire AMB, Avis First
Originally Posted by Microwave
One lounge agent making up new rules doesn't make someone wrong. And the "whoever" in this case is the oneworld website, which is quite clear on this point:
Ah. Well it didnt help much that my phone was out of batteries and I couldnt look up said site, but at least 3 lounge agents were involved in the decision to deny access. And honestly given how adamnt they were about it, I dont think the oneworld website would have changed their mind. I did reiterate, three class first class lax-jfk. They also apparently thought I didnt have access to the oneworld J lounge either.

I guess like in the past, the right place to complain is QF, but given whats happend in the past, I dont think anything is going to happen from it. (And what is the right thing to ask for when one is denied acccess to a FC lounge wrongly? Miles? A pass to go to that lounge in thw future?)