FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hotel Pupp Spa in Karlovy Vary, Czech Rep. Worth the trip?
Old Mar 13, 2016, 2:29 pm
konaflyer

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat Amb
Grand Hotel Pupp Spa in Karlovy Vary, Czech Rep. Worth the trip?

We are going to Prague in June and are thinking of going to the spa at the Grand Hotel Pupp in Karlovy Vary. We have wanted to do spa treatments at a European spa for some time. Unlike American spas, at European spas one meets with a doctor first and the treatments are tailored to your body and your wellness goals. The Hotel Pupp has a week long program that seems inexpensive for what they are offering. However, no one on Trip Advisor did the program, just a massage or two. Some people love the hotel and others not so. I am really influenced by my surroundings and don't want to be in a run down place. One travel agent I spoke to said "Don't let the online photos of the hotel influence you." Has anyone been there recently? Has anyone done the spa program? Any insights you have would be really appreciated as well as recommendations of other spas that are near the other places we are traveling to- Paris, Vienna, Budapest, Milan and Dubrovnik.Thank you!