FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help planning fully guided tour to Grand Canyon?
Old Mar 9, 2016, 9:34 am
mikelat

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Help planning fully guided tour to Grand Canyon?

A close family friend wants to celebrate their 20 year wedding anniversary by visiting the Grand Canyon this May. However, the husband had a stroke a few years back and as such is a bit limited in endurance. I'd like to help them by finding arrangements that are totally guided - Someone to pick then up at the airport to take to hotel, someone to pick them up from hotel, drive to grand canyon then wait for x hours there before driving them back to hotel, and then someone to take them back to airport.

Catch is, I'm unfamiliar with the Grand Canyon options. They would not enjoy Vegas or the drive from there so I'm looking for closer locations to stay. If there is some place where they can do canyon 1 day, local exploring 1 day, and 1 day enjoying nice hotel grounds, that would be ideal.

Can anyone help with suggestions/contacts? If there are flight options on American or United that would help as they have miles on both.

Thanks!