FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ICN Airport -- Best Lounge 2016
View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2016, 3:01 am
TravellerFrequently

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
I flew back from ICN yesterday morning.

I first went to the Business OZ lounge in the main terminal (near gate 28), thanks to my Priority Pass card.

It is large and was not too busy. Quite comfortable and there are relaxation rooms with massage chairs. A small but satisfactory food selection. Limited wine of not great quality but better than what was to follow. I only stayed a short time and then went to Concourse A.

The CX lounge was pleasant but underwhelming. The food was not extensive but as I had had breakfast it did not matter. The Dim Sum was nice.

The only bottle of wine (red) had been removed and was being enjoyed by two selfish passengers. No white or sparkling wine. Usual spirits. It was still early so I was not too bothered and perhaps the wine selection improves later in the day.

On a future visit, I would start with the OZ lounge but as the AY and other not *A flights are not shown on the screen. would go to the allocated lounge (e.g. CX for AY and ow) about 80 minutes before departure time.