FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New type of inflight offer; should I make a complaint?
Old Mar 6, 2016, 7:19 pm
dls25

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
New type of inflight offer; should I make a complaint?

I got propositioned by a "lady of the night" mid-flight on WN 3321 from MDW to MSP yesterday.

Basically, after some small talk the young lady seated next to me starts rubbing her hand on my inner thigh and whispered in my ear about how she was new to Minneapolis and did not want to the take the light rail into town at night because she was afraid of getting lost. If I could do her a favor and give her a ride she would give me what ever kind of favor I wanted once we got to her hotel. If I declined and made up something about my GF picking me up, she still tried to get me to reconsider 3x. After the plane landed, I could not wait to get off that aircraft. Talk about awkward!

Has anyone ever something that happen to them before? Should I have told one of the FA's? I was so flustered, I really couldn't think straight. Is it worthwhile to write WN now, if only just to let them know about this passenger? I might have expected such behavior in Spirit but I thought WN attracted a slightly better type of clientele. I guess not.