FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing {GBR}
Old Mar 6, 2016, 7:24 am
hugolover
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lifetimeblue
They actually forgot to give me my breakfast vouchers (I didn't know you got these until they added the breakfast charge to my bill), so Golds may well get them too as they do in Newcastle.

What did you think of the rooms?
It looked good on the surface but it wasn't that clean in places. There is a runner across the desk that was caked in dirt from all the crumbs that had fallen down over the years because I think it was the original and had not been replaced. The shower head was loose in the bathroom. There is also no where to put your shower products while using the shower except the floor which is a clear oversight and was quite annoying! I forgot to feed this back actually.

Staff were nice enough, especially the night manager who reopened the bar to give us our free drinks.

There was no issue in getting a complimentary Guardian as part of the HHonors bennies.

I would return. I think my criticisms can easily be resolved if they haven't already.