Old Feb 29, 16, 10:46 pm
zzrayzz

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by jkjetsetters View Post
Glad to hear a good review! We are arriving next Friday the 4th and can't wait. The reviews on TripAdvisor have been really good lately so we're pretty excited. We're currently booked in a swim-up room but I would really love to stay in a plunge pool suite. Did you ask for the upgrade or did the hotel upgrade you on their own? Right now the hotel shows availability for all room types so I can't imagine they're close to full during our stay. I have a DSU available so I'm tempted to re-book a base room & apply a DSU & hope for an upgrade. Thanks!
I did not ask for it. Really did not expect it since when it was 1-2 weeks before our trip, I checked and appeared all of the rooms were all booked. The weekend we arrived, hotel told us they were like at 98% capacity. It did not feel crowded on Sat and Sun, but then Monday came, and we noticed how empty the resort got. Prob too late to use an old DSU now, but I would recommend to use a DSU at this place if possible. I walked by the swim-ups and they did not look that great. Doesnt look like the sun ever hits it, water might be really cold as a result. The higher floor you are, the better. It has some great views.