FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA OSO, IROPS / IRROPS, delay, cancelation etc. resources thru 2019
Old Feb 25, 2016, 5:22 am
Adam1222

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by JonNYC
Originally Posted by Adam1222
I have two separate tickets: DCA-MIA - GIG on AA, GIG-SSA on JJ. Agent in DCA checked me through to SSA. MIA-GIG went mechanical, and needed to be rerouted through GRU if I wanted to get there that day. AA (twitter, phone, and Admirals Club) all insist that there's some problem with the GRU-SSA reservation on Tam, and that I need to talk to Tam. Tam has no record of said reservation, as they still show me checked in on the GIG-SSA flight. Latest gem from AA on Twitter is that they can't see Tam reservations and that *I* have to contact Tam. any suggestions other than me having a panic attack when I arrive in GRU in the am, since no one from AA is willing to help?
Wish I could offer some encouragement, but reading that over a couple of times, that-- to me-- sounds highly, highly problematical. (Because of the underlined)
Well yes, if I didn't think there was a problem I wouldn't have posted. Unfortunately there were no legal connections through GIG, and this is what AA gave me. Made it to GRU now, hopefully someone can help here, or travel insurance.