FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SLS Las Vegas NV, LEAVING SPG/Marriott Aug 17, 2018 [Master Thread]
Old Feb 23, 2016, 6:32 pm
bigguyinpasadena

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
SLS Las Vegas- now a Starwood Tribute property. Really great service.

Introduction I am so happy to have a decent SPG property on the Las Vegas strip once again.Parking was easy in the garage, Valet was quick when we used it. I had breakfast twice in the Northside Cafe- which has replaced the Gridde Cafe as the 24 hour diner. Both meals were of good quality and only a bit pricier than a breakfast in a similiar restaurant outside of a hotel. I can recommend the Huevos Rancheros.The room is very "stage like" in it's decor with printed canvas wall coverings and a lot of mirriors (including one over the bed!) which will NOT be to everyone's taste. I liked it- something fun and different IMO. The bed was super comfortable. Room furnishing were quirky but of good quality. Bed and bath linens were of really good quality.Everything in the room was in great shape and the room was super clean.I had a really nice stay at the SLS Las Vegas. Service was some of the best I have recieved in Las Vegas. I was upgraded to a Jr. Suite  in the LUX tower (which is becoming the W) and given points and water as an amenity/thank you gift. The staff seemed excited about joining the Starwood program