FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Feb 21, 2016, 8:30 am
JFalcNY

Originally Posted by moretimeoffguy
How many months typically elapse before Southwest public sign-up bonus offers toggle between 25K and 50K? This seems fairly regular, and I've always recommended to friends that always wait for 50K offers. But I've never tracked how long it takes between bonus amount switching. Is there a definite pattern?

Really hoping the the Plus comes back with a public sign-up bonus offer of 50K so my wife can get the CP. Not interested in phone referrals--taking the conservative approach. Could be that the Plus offer will become a max of 25K standard but hoping not.
Please share your reasoning on this for the thread.

Just yesterday I did a phone-referral application for the Plus for my Dad. After calling the special 800 number, the phone rep went through all the terms and specifically mentioned the 50,000 bonus points. He was approved instantly.

Why the concern? Are you afraid Chase will lie to you later and only give you 25,000 (and you don't have screen shots of it)?

Please explain.