View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 16, 6:52 pm
Seat 2A

Programs: Alaska Airlines Million Miler, United Airlines Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond Level
G'Day from sunny, hot and humid Brisbane! I just wanted to address these responses before heading off into town via the river ferry and then a walk about and a late lunch at the Sherwood Arboretum.

Many thanks to WHBM for the additional insight into Biak and the historic operations at Berlin. Great info!

Originally Posted by WHBM View Post
I'm wondering if S2A might be actually overhead Bali on his Singapore to Brisbane flight as I write this.

I see your post is logged on at 1:54am Alaska time - 6:54pm Singapore time. We took to the air at about 3:50pm local, and with Denpasar sitting 1040 miles southeast of Singapore - or about two hours flying time - it appears we might have passed to the north about an hour earlier. This flight was highlighted by a spectacular sunset - it being the primary reason why I chose Suite 2K. The heat and humidity rising off the seas down here create magnificent clouds which in turn lend themselves to spectacular sunsets.

Here's a look at our Flight Path
Attached Images