FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Feb 18, 2016, 3:05 pm
Moorea

Applied for a Business Premier in late January, a day after I received my bonus in 2014. Had to send in proof of EIN and business address, probably because I used my home mailing address so I could get the card sooner instead of my business address (in a different state). This backfired because it's what triggered having to send in my EIN and proof of address, which took way longer than just getting the card forwarded from my business PO box.

Sent them the EIN which had the business address on it and they didn't bother me about the address piece. Answered a few questions about business revenue, my income, and how long we've been in business. Have two other Chase SW personal cards (2014 and 2015 - and had already reduced the limit on one of them by $10K). Still ended up having to put the business card through a Sr Lender to see whether I would get more credit. A few days later, called back and was finally approved. Process took ~2.5 weeks.

Definitely the stickiest of the 6 apps my husband and I have put through, but made it in the end.

Learnings: use your actual business address so you don't get caught up in that mess. Reducing my personal credit lines with chase didn't seem to help.