FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - RW losing restaurants in Seattle and SF?
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2016, 1:40 pm
Points Scrounger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by lonelycrowd
Agree that it can feel like Rewards Network is losing members. I suspect that part of their problem is that many restaurants have a difficult time calculating the program's value, since, like the Entertainment Book, it can be very hard to tell which customers are attracted by the program and which would have come anyway. I know that I've had a few random dines post from places that I didn't even know were part of RN. We've lost our last remaining participants in Ithaca and the entire Southern Tier now appears to be RN-free. (Taste of Thai Express, you will be missed...) On the other hand, there's been a few new ones in the neighborhoods we frequent in Seattle, such as Taki's Mad Greek (which we recommend!). If Rekoil is in need of quick dines near Fremont, might I suggest the Jewel of India lunch buffet? That place is so amazing and cheap that I can't figure out for the life of me why they feel the need to offer a rebate via RN...
Qazis is in Fremont; Jewel of India is in the University District. I find Seattle's membership about the same as it's been historically, perhaps slightly less.