FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Air Canada Website!
View Single Post
Old Feb 8, 2016, 9:16 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Bartolo
Printed out tickets for several upcoming flights today. Despite requesting detailed itinerary/receipt that includes pricing, which was not on the printed ticket. Not sufficient for bookkeeping or tracking AQD. Same issue a few days ago.

Got one page with locator, day/time of flight, and seats. Nothing else. When I called last week was informed I could only get a full receipt after the itinerary is completed and if request via the website. Certainly not my experience in the past.

Is this what others are getting? Related to new website?

Slight tangent to your question, but....
Long before AQD came into my life, I always did a screen shot/ PDF each page of a booking. The visual display makes it easier for me to look up the details. I must also track the cost breakout for billing purposes and I've found that the Summary page (Review Itinerary) is best for what I need. I use the ticket as back-up.

BTW, I started doing this because there was an annoying difference in format between the way e-tickets are generated off a booking from AC.com and the format I receive when done by an AC agent - which I never liked.

Last edited by 24left; Feb 8, 2016 at 9:43 pm Reason: spelling