FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 3:10 pm
cdancer20

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Well, then, did you ask to have the credit limit reduced on any of them? That too can take a while to filter through the system.

LOL, you're not providing all the necessary information, and then you think we should be to read your mind about that missing information. And yet you ask us the explain your situation without all the information.
No need to be snarky! That's because there is literally no extra data to add. I didn't change anything about all of my credit cards or limits. Matter of fact, two weeks after I was initially approved for only $1.8k on my AA Platinum (and before being approved for $7k on my next card), I got an auto-CLI for another $2k on another card. I never once asked for help on my situation. I was just stating that it makes no sense how it works. My statements were aimed at Citi, not a person here to answer.