FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CX cancel even more F cabins
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2016, 10:34 am
Full Score

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, AA 4MM Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by QRC3288
Respectfully to the OP, CX has not really played roulette with SYD and JNB in F.....
That was not my point. A RTW ticket can be purchased 11 months or so in advance of travel, and then be active for a further 12 months. If a passenger pays for a F ticket and within five months finds that F has been withdrawn (as happened to me with ALL the flights I mentioned) one has a right to feel annoyed, particularly as they treat an AONE fare as being "discounted" and therefore non-compensatable.

Originally Posted by QRC3288
.....CX plays roulette with regional F and seems not to care one bit if they change or swap it out, often at the last minute and with little notice.....
Exactly. Flying HKG-KIX (for a few days vacation in Kyoto with hotels booked) and with F dumped at 3 months notice, CX is taking their regional F lottery too far. It's made worse as the CX F product is so much better than most of the other airlines, and therefore you know what you're missing and for what you have paid!