FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton {US-PA}
Old Jan 27, 2016, 9:49 am
4aks

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Originally Posted by thphilly
Has anyone stayed at this hotel yet? Any reports on Diamond amenities?
I'm on my second stay now

They are still doing a lot of work on the property, but it's coming together well, the completed areas look nice

They issue $15 food and beverage coupons instead of a breakfast ... you can spend it at breakfast, or you can spend it at the bar.

Unfortunately this is a physical coupon you have to carry around - they reluctantly will apply it to your bill at the front desk, but this went badly last week. They didn't apply the credits for two coupons against a $30 f&b cost. After several followup calls, they straightened it out, but made additional billing mistakes along the way.

I checked out 7 days ago, and there is still no stay credit/points in my HHonors account.

If they straighten out the services, it'll be one of the best hotels in town.

The rooms look nice, but aren't setup well - they left the old bathtubs in, and there is a lack of power outlets. This is the second room I've been in, and to use the clothes iron, I need to have the ironing board in the bathroom. To plug in my electronics in reach of the bed, I've needed to move the bed and/or bedside furniture. They tried to address this problem with an alarm clock that has a usb port and a iphone lightning connector, but it doesn't suffice for me.

Still doesn't beat the Hyatt. The renovated Hyatt rooms look great, have very nice bathrooms with walk-in showers, and are properly designed with power outlets.