FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways mixed fleet/worldwide fleet
Old Jan 25, 2016, 7:33 am
Littlegirl

Programs: Mucci de la Cuisine Aérienne du Réseau Courte Durée de British Airways
Originally Posted by skyflygirl94
I am shocked by some of the comments on here and the snobbish way some members have spoken about BA cabin crew as if they are somehow below them. Anyone who would complain about, I quote, "cutlery laid incorrectly, flat champagne later on the flight and table not laid for afternoon tea" should be barred from all BA flights for making such ludicrous comments.

Many of these staff members have degrees and aren't just "straight out of hair and beauty school" as other poster has previously suggested. Yes, WW fleet will obviously be more experienced. New recruits are on a different contract (MF) and will never fly with WW crew as this is being phased out. Therefore, over time, MF will become more competent with experience. I think it is wrong to judge young crew members as everyone has to start somewhere and experience and knowledge is built up over time.

P.S It is no wonder that there are "grumpy crew members" on board. I feel sorry for any crew member who has to deal with some of the people who have commented on this forum.
Is 94 the year you were born by any chance!