FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Jan 19, 2016, 2:53 am
ContinentalVoyager7

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
- Name of the hotel : Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit

- What is your Le Club status? : Gold (It was a back to back stay with Sofitel Sentosa Resort and Spa and my status changed, since it takes a few days for status to change, had to manually explain to staff which I thought will encounter problems but no problems were given )

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
: Very happy

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? : Deluxe Executive room with Lounge Access. However upgraded to Executive Suite (How nice of them)

- How are the rooms? : Room was well appointed and big, catering to both business and pleasure travellers. Bathroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub which was a nice touch.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:
- Rooms were nice
- Appreciated the Jacuzzi bathtub
- Changing room has Sauna, Steam room and Hot Tub
- Executive lounge was good
- Found out last minute (on the day of check in) that my parents would be travelling with me, thus it was their anniversary so I got the hotel to arrange a surprise for them. They did it perfectly.

Bad:
- Swimming pool was far too small for hotel of this size
- Service at main restaurant for breakfast could be improved (I presume lack of manpower)

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? : Yes, lounge was pleasant. Staff at the lounge were nice and were willing to help you in any request. One lounge staff in particular WOW-ed me within the first 2 mins of arriving in the hotel, before even giving my passport, she greeted us my name (How did she know I wonder?)

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? : Received Gold/Platinum drink voucher which allowed me cocktail, house wines, beer and soft drinks

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? : Bought the rate during Accor sale and found it VERY reasonable. Went to check what was normal rate and still found it reasonable. Would want to return in the future.