FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Domestic Transfer in SCL
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2016, 1:42 pm
Eastbay1K
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by the188
We are arriving from IPC on LAN to SCL at 1020pm and we have a flight leaving for CJC (Calama) at 6am on Sky. So its a domestic to domestic connection but on different airlines so I won't have the boarding passes for the Sky flight. My question is do I have to leave security and cross back in. Or is there a way to get to connecting flights while being able to collect my luggage without having to do the whole security dance. If so how do I get the boarding pass for the next flight?

Alternatively if I have to exit to the public area and Check-In does anybody know if the Sky has anybody there so I can check-in?

I have about 7 hours to kill and I would rather spend it at the Lounge but it is past security.
I don't know of anywhere where you can visit your luggage within a secured area, because you would have easy access to non-cabin-permitted items.

Sky has OLCI. No idea when they've got someone available for baggage drop. Today's schedule has their first flight out at 0520h. They have a contact page where you could inquire re: the baggage drop/ticket counter hours: http://www.skyairline.cl/eN/contacto-ing.aspx