FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Jan 16, 2016, 2:18 pm
1nfrequent

Programs: BAEC Silver, L'Accor Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Platinum
- Name of the hotel: Pullman London St Pancras

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked a Classic Room, was offered a £0 upgrade to a Superior Room and on check-in was told that I'd been given a further upgrade to a Deluxe Room.

- How are the rooms? The Deluxe Room was the same one I'd stayed in before (209) which is a very good size. There's a decent view over the British Library but it was also quiet. Walk in shower was big and well designed, the bed was comfortable and there was good work space. The room comes with complementary water and a Nespresso Machine.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:
It's the best welcome I've ever had on check in - the lady actually remembered me from a previous stay, and gave me a very warm welcome. She had the drinks voucher available to hand over without prompting and made me feel that nothing was too much trouble.

Bad: If getting a VIP gift matters, then I only realised as I was getting ready to check out that I hadn't had a welcome gift (the hotel gives little miniature sets of Co Bigelow products (hand cream, night cream, lip balm and anti-stress cream)). To be honest, I really didn't notice and having already got a couple of the sets (which are very nice), I wasn't that bothered. But it could point to a consistency issue for status holders.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Drinks voucher provided on check in but there was no gift on this occasion.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes - this remains my favourite Accor property in London.

1F