FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is It That Time? The Official 2015 Secret Santa Announcement!
Old Jan 12, 2016, 9:43 pm
BXIAN

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Well, I have egg on my face for complaining about not receiving at least one of my gifts-it had arrived, but I did not realize that it was from Santa! Here is what happened:
We were away on vacation for 12 days. My birthday is January 20th, and it is a bit of a milestone birthday. When we got home, there was a $60 gift certificate from a local spa waiting for me along with lots of other birthday coupons (including a number from local businesses). I am an existing customer of the spa, but have not been there in over 6 months. They have sent me promos in the past to get me to return, and they have also sent me promotional coupons for my birthday, since they have the date in their records. When I got the gift certificate, I said to myself, "Wow! They must really want to woo me back as a customer. " I never imagined that it was my Secret Santa gift! I feel badly for complaining that it was not received. I am so grateful that Santa took the time and trouble to find such a wonderful gift for me at a local business in my backyard. I will enjoy it very much! Grateful for my thoughtful Santa!