FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help from DL ff required
View Single Post
Old Jan 9, 2016, 11:03 am
iamamadscientist

Smile

Originally Posted by bennos
Your question is a little unclear, but I assume what you're saying is "I can leave from any WAS or NYC airport, and I don't care where I go as long as it's on a 717, MD88, MD90, and sub-$400." If so, do you care if you overnight or do you want to do a same day turn? Exact dates would help as well, since "the beginning of July" includes the July 4 holiday, which can either make things really cheap or really expensive.

That said, ex-JFK (not LGA) I'm seeing $284/rt in F to BOS for various itineraries in early July.

Out of NYC MDs go mostly to ATL, DTW, MSP, MSY, and Florida, none of which have F in your price range. Possibly prices will drop as you get closer to departure.

Of course this far out equipment swaps are a possibility.
Thanks for your reply. Your assumptions were right. Ex WAS I could fly last day in June and until 2nd of July. Ex NYC from 4th to 8 of July.

My initial idea was to make a trip from DCA to EWR via ATL oneway, but fares are above USD 700, so I decided it might be better to make a one day return trip from either WAS or NYC.

It is interesting that you wrote that there is a possibility that prices will drop, are you referring to special offers?

And why Mad Dogs? I am an aviation ethusiast and I missed them in Europe and why not in first?