FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Jan 6, 2016, 3:22 am
FGunawan

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences

- Name of the hotel:
Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences

- What is your Le Club status?
Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Very Happy

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked Superior Room, received Premium Deluxe Corner Room

- How are the rooms?
Corner room offers ample of space (listed as 54 m2) and is nicely decorated. Bedding is very nice but sofa is a bit dated. Tissue rolls and toilet hose are awkwardly placed. I love the walk-in closet. All in all, it's a very nice private space while in KL.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:
* Corner room is simply very nice. Mine got a (discounted) glimpse of *one* Petronas Tower
* Location is very good, near the very lively, very late night Pavilion eateries corridor. Novotel, which is around the corner, is a little bit better located though.
* Staff are very nice all around

Bad:
Nothing that turned my mood sour

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?
Yes, it's a nice lounge. Plenty of space with nice staff. Food and drink selections are limited (coming from Sofitel Plaza Hanoi and the Metropole...) It is deserted for breakfast however.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?
* I was given a special sweet concoction as welcome drink at the executive lounge's check in table. No welcome drink voucher was given and I didn't ask.
* Plate of fruits and a macaron in the room upon checking in

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return?
I really enjoyed staying there. Trade-offs with Novotel seem to be location vs niceties. Like most other hotels in KL, it is a very good value, even much more so if you could book it at one of the Accor sale periods.