FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelers & Adventurers Needed to Tryout a New Travel Towel
Old Jan 5, 2016, 2:12 pm
mhodierne

Travelers & Adventurers Needed to Tryout a New Dry Bag

Hi there,

I love traveling! And last year I decided to leave my job and see if I could create some really cool travel goods that I could manufacture and retail myself. It's a crazy experiment and I need some help to get going in exchange for one of my brand new Dry Bags. I'm really pleased with them, they have lovely designs on the back as well as my new 'ECOdept' logo.

I'm offering for free, one of my Dry Bags to just 20 people - and in return, I'm just asking for an honest review left on Amazon where I'm retailing the bags. I need a few reviews to get the business going so this is why I'm appealing for a bit of community help :-)

If you're serious about wanting one for review, then just message me and let me know the preferred size (20L, 30L or 40L) and color (Foliage Green, Desert Sand or Marine Blue). I will send you a link to the product on Amazon.com and a promo code that you can use at checkout to get 100% off. I really do only have 20 to giveaway - so they'll go to the fastest respondees!!!

Thanks so much for your interest.
Mark Hodierne, hopeful entrepreneur.

Last edited by mhodierne; Jan 5, 2016 at 3:16 pm Reason: Mistake in the title - sorry!!