FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Archived] AA oneworld & Other Airline Partner Award information, rules (2015-2018)
Old Jan 3, 2016, 9:49 pm
worldiswide

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by aero0729
Today my consistent experience even after HUCA is AA will now longer allow you to go above MPM. Tried to fly MIA-DOH-AMM-TLV. Not allowed since Qatar being over water carrier doesn't publish to TLV. Then tried MIA-LHR-DOH-AMM-TLV and they said I prices out at 97,500 miles in business since it goes over the MPM. He confirmed they are being strict and there is no +25. Supervisor called rate desk to get it to 67500. Rate desk said it must be booked as THrEe awards. Mia-LHR 50K. LHR-DOH 30 K. Then DOH-AMM-TLV all must be on RJ for 30 k. Total 110K plus $491 in taxes. What a joke. Anyone else with these awful experiences ?
I'm not understanding why mia-lhr-doh would not be one award? What was the reason? You could also try Mia-ord-amm-tlv on RJ . Weve done the ord-amm-tlv many times. Both RJ and QR fly Doh-amm so you should be able to book either one. I'm not sure this is an MPM issue but more of a no published fare issue