FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is It That Time? The Official 2015 Secret Santa Announcement!
Old Jan 3, 2016, 1:33 pm
FlyingCow

Programs: FB Platinum
I want to thank all of my Santas for the wonderful gifts! I had a blast last weekend opening presents and I even took pictures, but internet out here is quite slow so won't risk it.

I received a total of five shipments though I had four Santas, so a couple of them should be from the same one. So basically this is what I got (I guess I was not so naughty last year!):

- Secret Santa Kimmy AA:
Lonely Planet Ultimate Travel book; Colorless, by Haruki Murakami (book); Yoda mug; Yoda stuffed toy; lovely handwritten Xmas card; 2 x Star Wars Lightsaber chopsticks; 3 x magnets; Little goodie bag with purple notebook, purple pen and purple marker and a Stormtrooper tin. Everything was beautifully wrapped in Xmas themed gift wrap and little details all over. Thanks a million!

- Anonymous Secret Santa I shipping from Park Ridge, IL (Linda?):
Swiss amenity kit; Holiday cookbook; Star Wars spatula; The Martian, by Andy Weir (book); Star Wars Darth Vader keychain; lovely handwritten Xmas card

- Anonymous Secret Santa II shipping from Mönchengladbach, Germany:
Luminous umbrella - it's fantastic and with Copenhagen's great weather has been already put to good use.

- Anonymous Secret Santa III shipping from Bronx, NY:
4 x Star Wars lipsticks and Star Wars mascara - I knew they existed but never thought of getting them, they're perfect!

- Anonymous Secret Santa IV shipping with Amazon:
Star Wars cookbook (with cookie cutters!); Star Wars. Absolutely Everything you Need to Know (book); Star Wars Titanium Series ships: Poe Dameron's X-wing, Millennium Falcon, Biggs Darklighter's X-wing, Tie Fighter.

You can probably see a theme here. I'll be cooking, wearing and living Star Wars for quite a bit and can't be happier about it. The books will also make me good company whilst working offshore. I'd love to know who all my anonymous Santas were to thank them for a great belated Xmas.

I'd also like to mention one of my Santees, compubit, who was so kind as to send me a gift as well as a thank you. You are most welcome!