FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2016 Let's Eat - Domestic/Canada/Latin America First, Business, & p.s. BusinessFirst
Old Jan 3, 16, 12:49 am
jewels421

Programs: UA Gold; IHG Spire Elite
ORD-DEN, 1/1 7:45 pm departure.

Two choices for dinner -- mushroom risotto (with peas and asparagus mixed in) or a southwest style chicken breast (chicken, southwest tomato-based sauce, white rice with some black beans mixed in, and a side of broccolini). Both came with a pretzel roll and side salad that was mixed greens with grapefruit & mandarin oranges and balsamic dressing. Husband and I got one of each -- the risotto was actually pretty darn delicious. As a vegetarian option, it is way better than the spinach ravioli we had on the way out, but not quite as good as the paneer dish. The chicken was fine -- above average but still a chicken and rice dish. No pics this time, sorry.

And I have no idea where the best place to post this is but SPRITE ZERO IS BACK!!! I just happened to look at the beverage options in the January Hemispheres and it was listed again. I asked for it and got it.... only one flight, so we'll see how consistent it is, but I'm so happy to have a diet, caffeine-free soda option back. The Dasani lime was not cutting it with me.