FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wells Fargo Platinum 5x at Grocery-Gas-Drugstores(2016 onwards)
Old Jan 2, 2016, 11:55 pm
greatname

I tried to search the answer to my question but not sure what's the better keyword... I hope someone could make a wiki post. I apologize in advance if they have been asked multiple times in the past. Here are my four questions:

1) My application went to pending today and I called what I thought was Wells Fargo UW 866-412-5956. I was told that it's pending and check back in 24-48 business hours. Is this common and does this mean anything? I opened a checking account with them last Jan or so and just kept a 1500 balance with them for the past year...

2) They seem to have 4 similar products for 5x bonus per spend within 6 months - excluding the rebate ones:

Wells Fargo Cash Back VisaŽ Card - 5% cash back
Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa SignatureŽ Card - 5% cash back
Wells Fargo Rewards VisaŽ Card - 5X points
Wells Fargo Visa SignatureŽ Card - 5X points with 50% bonus if redeem for airfare

Does this mean you can get one of each for total of 2 years of 5 times reward/cash back? I applied for Wells Fargo Visa SignatureŽ Card and if I got the inferior platinum version, would I still get the 50% bonus for airfare?

3) How do you request soft pull CLI? When and how frequent?

4) For the future... can you actually merge all the reward points from different cards (Propel, Propel World, Propel 365, Rewards visa, and visa sig)? Only the points earned through visa sig gets 50%bonus airfare right or all points merged to that account (if possible) get the 50% airfare?

Last edited by greatname; Jan 3, 2016 at 12:07 am