FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Jan 2, 2016, 8:44 pm
gilbertaue

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Did you take up any of this with the GM Julie Bruley? Would be interesting to hear her comments to all the shortfalls.

Interesting career hers. She was Executive Assistant Manager at the Sofitel Metropole from 2013-2015 and then immediately a GM at this property. Quick rise.
Hi gilbertaue! I didn't but I emailed her today after the hotel credited wrong amount of points to my LCAH account from the stay. At the same time, I listed all that went wrong. I don't, however, expect much since I contacted her also after my booking back to August since one-one from the hotel's customer service didn't bother to answer my emails and so didn't she either got back to me personally. Just after two weeks, a customer service representative finally emailed me back. I'm a bit surprised how badly the place is managed if GM comes from Sofitel Metropole!
Surprised she isn't more proactive, considering she is the one responding to TripAdvisor reviews.