FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPG Best Rate Guarantee (BRG) 2016 : Success, failure & discussion thread
Old Jan 2, 2016, 10:23 am
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by uxb
You should prolly call the BRG team and follow up. Their number is in the bottom of the FAQ section on the BRG site.
I sent a email to the spg champions, got a reply then a email from BRG dept with a claim that information was not provided... FUNNY though that the information they requested was allready included in the email they sent me that shows the claim form... Now I received a email from the hotel that says its a BRG rate but nothing from the brg desk that says approved and the new rate... A sloppy start to 2016!

2015 was a fairly good BRG year. I started a trend of moving my reservation to a competing chain when BRGs are denied for bogus reasons. Mostly IHG was the loser as they deny most BRGs SPG has mostly approved clear cases but about 5 were denied errouneously in my opinion but those I just stayed elswhere...

I still think SPG has the best BRG out there so lets hope the first BRG of the year is the worst 😂👍