FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2014 to 2017] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Jan 1, 2016, 12:32 am
MaldivesFreak

Will be staying at the Conrad Koh Samui later this month. Reading up on that thread and have learnt a lot. Let me quote an interesting excerpt of a really fantastic and informative review there;

Originally Posted by Weatherboy
When comparing this resort to Conrad’s other jewels, the Sanya and Maldives properties, I find that there are strengths/weaknesses to all. When it comes to best villa of the bunch, I’d rank Maldives first, Koh Samui second, and Sanya third. When it comes to best beach of the bunch, I’d rank Maldives first, Koh Samui second, and Sanya third. For best villa pool, Koh Samui is definitely the leader of the pack, with Sanya second and Maldives third. When it comes to best food, I’d rate Sanya first, Koh Samui second, and Maldives third. When it comes to spa, I’d rate Maldives first, Sanya second, and Koh Samui third. When it comes to service, I’d rate Koh Samui first, Sanya second, and Maldives third.
I've read in a lot of places that service in the Maldives is the best in the world. First question I have is an easy one: who agrees with the above? Second, can anyone give further insight into how the service differs between Rangali and Koh Samui. Having never been to Thailand but knowing that the people are extremely friendly, I'm wondering how it all compares.

Thanks for any input FT'ers have!