Old Dec 31, 15, 3:07 pm
SDQBound
formerly B7e7US

Programs: AA/DL PLT, Priority Pass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by UVAhoo06 View Post
I'm flying in J from JFK to CDG on an AF flight departing at 11:30 PM. "Meal Service" on DL.com says only breakfast.

I'll be connecting from another flight and won't likely have time to grab dinner before this transatlantic segment. If dinner is served and it's abbreviated, will it include all the aforementioned plates/courses -- though perhaps all on one tray? Or, I could just pass out and eat the breakfast -- though I've heard that the breakfast isn't anything special or even tasty. Maybe just a few random pastries and coffee?
I'm also flight J on that flight next week. (note that the flight time has been changed to 11:55 instead of 11:30 pm). While DL.com says breakfast, af.com says dinner / breakfast. Abbreviated service means that they will place the first course, dessert, and cheese at once, and then will place the main course as you finish the first one. It's the same for all JFK-CDG AF flights.