FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA OSO, IROPS / IRROPS, delay, cancelation etc. resources thru 2019
Old Dec 28, 2015, 7:55 pm
goldengate

Programs: EXP,EX-CK 2.5mm, now lifetime Platinum, ex-UA1K, Marriott- Platinum, Hertz 5*
Hello from DFW

Hello from DFW, A terminal around 9 pm local time. Airport looks more like 5 pm than 9 pm with tons of people everywhere. Huge lines at the reaccommodation area.... like 300 people long.... spanning multiple gates and not moving. Agents are telling people that first flights available are on the 31st. Platinum line wait is down to 10 mins... I'm really missing my old CK/EXP status. I haven't been to the AC.

Spirits are pretty good -- people on my flight from TPA waited for tight connection people to deplane first. I gave up my seat in F for the last 30 mins because a guy had his father's funeral to attend and had 10 mins to make it.

It could be worse -- I'm sure yesterday was worse-- the night flights seem to be going but inbounds are delayed because all gates are full. We sat there for 10-15 mins after being told 30 mins originally.

Hope this is of interest... I was very curious before I got here what I would find.