FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is It That Time? The Official 2015 Secret Santa Announcement!
Old Dec 28, 2015, 12:35 pm
thehowieee

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by wharvey
Happy Post Christmas!

Head Santa hopes everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I want to apologize to any of you who have yet to receive your gifts. Do know that I have done all I can to try and get people to send gifts as promised (and I am choosing to NOT respond privately to the note blaming me for someone not sending a gift! But, do know that you will not be allowed to participate next year!)

I also sent out a note to many of you (Many more than I wish) asking for you to update me on what you received.... too many holes in my spreadsheet for my liking.

I would appreciate any private feedback on what more I can do to get you all to respond to me.... I see some of you post publicly about what you got.... but will not message me... thus causing me more work. I wish you knew the countless hours I spend on this project each year.... I no longer personally exchange any gifts.... because my time is spent making sure all of you have a positive experience.

Sorry for the rant.... just reading a certain private message this morning put me over the edge!
Is there anyway the folks that run FT could build you a form for people to submit to keep track of everything ... which would let you know what they've received and also post it in the thread? Perhaps the same for people when they ship? I dunno if this is possible.