FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards (2015)
Old Dec 22, 2015, 11:24 am
bigshooter

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Originally Posted by bigshooter
Quick question for the more knowledgeable folks.

I have Platinum World and Gold World cards from October and December respectively. I just closed my Plat and Gold World Elite cards that were opened in March and August respectively and reduced the current Plat and Gold cards to $4k each.

Neither of the current cards have been switched to World Elite, and while I'm in no hurry does anyone know if the low credit lines may impact Citi changing them to WE? I'm getting my last hurrah with AMEX SPG Biz before it all becomes Marriott so between that and Chase Freedom bonuses I have enough to spend on this month, but am hoping I get converted and can start a new batch of cards after New Years.
Anyone have datapoints on this? I realized I still have $15,500 on my gold mastercard, but only $4000 on my platinum after credit reduction. Did I shoot myself in the foot for a WE conversion based on low credit line?