FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Gold Passport System Maintenance (Dec 15-18, 2015)
Old Dec 19, 2015, 1:58 pm
ERQTraveler

Programs: World of Hyatt, Chase Ultimate Rewards
Originally Posted by ERQTraveler
I can log in but my stays and nights are incorrect! It's less than prior to the outage. I'm less by 5 stays and 10 nights! Seems to be the credit card bonus from spend. I'm re qualifying for diamond and need the correct stays!!! Anyone else have this problem?

ERQ
UPDATE: I called HGP multiple times to find out the problem.

First agent said to be patient and the account will correct itself.

Not satisfied with that answer, I called again, and the second agent took my phone number and said he would call me back in 10-15 minutes after reviewing my file. No return call after 1 hour.

So I called a third time, and the third agent flipped flopped between "account will update within 24 hours because IT isn't finished yet" and "let's see what's going on." Fortunately, she looks further into my account and says that on her computer she sees 20 stays and 42 nights, which are my balances before the shut down. She reassured that despite my online account showing something different, HGP has the correct numbers. I thank her and hang up.

After 10 minutes, I get a call back from the second agent who says he sees 20 stays and 42 nights. He then reassured me that HGP has the correct number on their end.

ive completed three more stays since the maintenance period and need only two more stays. I hope the agents are correct!

By the way, really bad timing to do a large maintenance upgrade!!!

ERQ