FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR F - Al Safwa - Dubai, Al Maha, Abu Dhabi & Memorable Events in the Desert
Old Dec 18, 2015, 10:08 am
JohnRain

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Originally Posted by Madone59
Love your photos JohnRain. Looking forward to the rest!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment and your enthusiasm, Madone59!

Originally Posted by avm2806
Taittinger comtes blanc de blanc is no less of a champagne than Krug and many champagne aficionados would argue its a step up. In fact in many wine stores it is more expensive... Definitely more exclusive / hard to get, than Krug
Thanks for your comment, avm2806. Comtes is a fine champagne no doubt, but based on my research at a few wine/champagne dealers it is quite a bit cheaper. In Paris for example you'll have no difficulty finding a bottle of Comtes for 120-130 euros, whereas a bottle of Krug will cost 160-180 at a minimum. My comment about downgrading the champagne selection was thus purely based on the retail price, not on the taste.

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I'm looking forward to the Al Maha review.
Thanks SanDiego1K. Al Maha is a wonderful place indeed, absolutely unique.

Originally Posted by AhogZ
With great pleasure subscribing myself to this one, thanks for making an effort and report.
Thanks AhogZ, glad that you've enjoyed the report so far.

Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing this TR.
Thanks a lot Thunderroad, I appreciate your kind comment.

Originally Posted by LM225
+1.
Gorgeous photos, as always. Can't wait to follow along!
Thank you very much for your kind comment and for following along, LM225!

Originally Posted by alexisonsmith
Looks great!
Thanks alexisonsmith!

Originally Posted by dctravels74
Subscribed because of the fantastic pictures and also because QR F has two seats available this time next year for CDG and LHR which fit my schedule.
Thanks a lot dctravels74. QR F is a wonderful product, my only advice would be to book it to BKK, as both LHR-DOH and CDG-DOH are way too short.